The Wellington Kitchen & Bathroom Company Ltd has been around since 1990. That's a lot of experience in making ideal kitchens and bathrooms for our customers. Nigel Jenkins and his team make it easy for you to have the perfect kitchen. One that will be a joy to use for many years and that can add value to your property. We can help you on the most up-to-date kitchen or bathroom trends from soft-close drawers to benchtop finishes.
With over 20 years experience in construction and design, Nigel has developed and maintained strong working relationships with suppliers such as Parmco Appliances (stoves, splashbacks, sinks, waste disposers etc), Tasman Sinkware (the Olivieri Range), Bramco (solid surface and granite benchtops) and Hettich International (intelligent kitchens) - just to name a few.
Call Nigel today to book in a home consultation.
We make it easy for you to have the perfect kitchen!
- As the owner of Wellington Kitchen Bathroom Company (WKBC), Nigel is personally committed to the smooth running of your project; he will provide you with outstanding service and a result that you will want to recommend to others.
- Experienced in design, manufacture and installation, he will be involved in all aspects of your project from the initial consultation to the final steps of installation.
- He is a qualified builder with over 25 years of experience in the construction industry and extensive experience in project management.
- His team can manufacture exactly what you have ordered whilst co-ordinating all aspects of your project, taking the stress out of your renovation.
- Nigel can bring quality to your project with his reliable team of builders, vinyl layers, tilers, electricians, plumbers, plasterers and painters.
- Experienced in design, he can draw plans within the parameters of the space and budget you are working with.
- With Nigel you can be assured that your project is backed by knowledge, skills, enthusiasm and experience.
- He provides a realistic and competitive cost for your renovation, with no hidden costs.
“I am immensely proud of the service we provide here at WKBC and the finished product that we can bring to your home. I am frequently the one to receive compliments and gratitude from satisfied customers for the quality upgrade to their home, but it is not just me this success belongs to as it is always a team effort; many workers combine their skills to make it happen and the pleasure is always ours. I am lucky to have an enthusiastic and committed team. It is a privilege to be part of your renovation process, from the paper beginnings to the grand finale of installation. I would like to thank all previous and current customers for using our service. We are grateful for your support and the opportunity to work with you, to see your vision become a reality. Thank you for the trust,commitment and enthusiasm you give to me and my team when you chose to have us design, manufacture and install part of your home (kitchen or bathroom) for your future enjoyment. Thank you.”
Please note: This fee will be taken off your final invoice should you decide to complete your renovation with us.
By charging a fee we are able to spend more time where it matters, with customers like you who really want our service. Basically, we want to spend as much time on your project as possible to bring you the best possible result.
The initial consultation with Nigel Jenkins will take up to an hour. This planning phase is the beginning of your project, it is the first step towards making your vision become a reality and it is vitally important for you that he gets this just right, so it is a thorough process. Nigel will listen to your ideas and likely offer improvements and advice on how best you can utilise the space available, it needs to be practical and functionable as well as aesthetically pleasing.
The ideas discussed with you will be incorporated into concept plans, these are drawn up at the office after the consultation. Concept plans are your vision on paper, so you can see what it is going to look like, they are not working drawings. A quote for your renovation will be given at the same time as you receive the concept plans. Should you decide to continue your project with us, the consultation fee of $150 plus GST will be deducted from your final invoice.